MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, July 09, 2010

Meet July

The Sock Monkey!



Noey stuffed her yesterday at Grandma's house, while I was at work. I worked on her last night until I couldn't see anymore. We finished her up this morning.

She turned out pretty cute. Noey named her "July" since she was made this month. My dad had a monkey when he was a kid named "Tuesday"!


I tried to convince Noey that she shouldn't play with July until our trip, but she's not having that! She's been playing with her all morning!

I got the kit here. I just ordered 4 more pairs of original Rockford Red Heel socks in pink and blue so I can make some friends for July. (each monkey takes 2 socks)

Yesterday was my last day of work for 4 weeks! We're headed to Santa Barbara in 3 weeks, so I've got to get sewing!

1 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Oooohhh, July came out so cute!! I don't blame Noey for playing with him already - how could anyone resist??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home