MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, July 19, 2010

A 10 year old with a cell phone can be dangerous!

She could call you up at 1:00am from her sleepover and ask you to pick her up!

Actually I was happy to have her back home safe in her own bed! It was weird to be out "on the streets" at 1 in the morning. Noey thought it was cool, but I was a little nervous! We live in a nice neighborhood, but it's been soooo loooonnng since I've been out past 8:00pm that who knows who lurks about at that time!


Needless to say we are both zombies today. I've got her planted on the couch in front of the TV, trying to make her "rest"! We'll see how long that lasts.

Yesterday, during my 14 hour stretch of alone time I managed to cut out a dress (McCall's 5893), a skirt (Style 2886), and a muslin of my blouse (New Look 6937). I think I will do more cutting out today as I don't think I'm up to actual sewing. (I'm too old to be out and about at 1 in the morning!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home